IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS
Please print this page for reference
If you would like to receive occasional newsletters with new products announcements, coupons, and special promotions, please sign up for Jersey Pork Roll News.
IMPORTANT – Check your receipt carefully. If you have made an error in the address you must email immediately. We often ship within minutes of receiving an order and once it leaves here it cannot be corrected.
Please check your spam blocker and make sure you can receive mail from the domain name “jerseyporkroll.com.”
Please email or call toll-free, 1-866-4NJ-PORK.
If you do not receive an email immediately, you are responsible for notifying [email protected] so you
know when to expect your delivery.
- The most important thing to us is that you are happy with your order. Please call or email if you have any questions at any time!
- We are responsible until delivery, you are responsible for the package from the time your package is scanned as delivered.
- We are not responsible for packages you do not pick up at your post office on delivery day, or mail delivered to parcel lockers or “cluster boxes.” We cannot possibly know what the delivery location is like, you should leave a note for the driver or mail carrier regardless of which shipping service is used, Fed Ex or the US Postal Service.
- We are NOT responsible for packages marked as “Undeliverable as addressed.”
- As of December 2008, we can not guarantee, replace, or refund ANY order not picked up once scanned as delivered. Unfortunately, too many people leave their order sit for several days after they are delivered and then claim they must be replaced. If you dislike your local US Postal delivery, then you should choose Fed Ex.
- We are not responsible for stolen packages. All United States Postal Service complaints of theft are investigated by the US Postal Service and your local police. We will provide all documentation and help you proceed with your claim.
- Undelivered Packages:
Once a delivery attempt has been made it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the package is picked up or re-delivered quickly.
- Refunds will no longer be issued until the product is returned. Save the original packaging and please call or email for instructions. Claims an order has “spoiled” in transit will be refunded ONLY when the package is returned. We no longer make exceptions. Simply close the package return it to the address on the website or label.
- Most pork roll orders are shipped the same or next day. There is no shipping on Friday because the USPS doesn’t deliver on Sunday; your order would sit in your local post office till Monday. FEDEX may be used at our discretion. You MUST leave a note for the driver of both US Postal Service and FEDEX to leave your package.
- You will receive an email with your USPS delivery confirmation or Fed Ex tracking number, you MUST notify us within three days if it has not arrived, and you can always email [email protected] with any questions before or after you receive your package.
- Thank you for shopping with jerseyporkroll.com!