Jersey Pork Roll Must ReadKate2020-05-16T23:08:12-04:00
Jersey Pork Roll – MUST Read
**US Postal Service is NOT guaranteed for ANY reason.** *
We ship all of our perishable products in boxes that include FDA Approved gel packs that are frozen below zero.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS – This is a legal agreement.
Please print this page for reference
If you would like to receive occasional newsletters with new products announcements, coupons, and special promotions, please sign up for Jersey Pork Roll News.
IMPORTANT – Check your receipt carefully. If you have made an error in the address you must email immediately. We often ship within minutes of receiving an order and once it leaves here it cannot be corrected.
Please check your spam blocker and make sure you can receive mail from the domain name “jerseyporkroll.com.”
Please email or call toll-free, 1-866-4NJ-PORK.
If you do not receive an email immediately, you are responsible for notifying [email protected] so you know when to expect your delivery.
- The most important thing to us is that you are happy with your order. Please call or email if you have any questions at any time!
- We are responsible until delivery, you are responsible for the package from the time your package is scanned as delivered.
- We are not responsible for ANY package sent through the US Postal Services. NO EXCEPTIONS. Delivery locations vary too much to ensure proper delivery in advance. YOU know your delivery location best so please choose delivery service wisely.
- You should leave a note for the driver or mail carrier regardless of which shipping service is used, Fed Ex or the US Postal Service.
- We are NOT responsible for packages marked as “Undeliverable as addressed.” We Will NOT have them readdressed until an $18.00 fee is paid to FEDEX if you’ve made an error and it has been shipped.
- As of December 2008, we can not guarantee, replace, or refund ANY order not picked up once scanned as delivered. Unfortunately, too many people leave their order sit for several days after they are delivered and then claim they must be replaced. If you dislike your local US Postal delivery, then you should choose Fed Ex or request UPS.
- We are not responsible for stolen packages. All claims by any customer of theft are investigated by the US Postal Service and/or your local police. We will provide all documentation and help you proceed with your claim. We will assist with all claims for FedEx and UPS.
- Undelivered Packages:
Once a delivery attempt has been made it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the package is picked up or re-delivered quickly.
- Claims an error in packing wrong items must be returned. Refunds will no longer be issued until the product is returned. Save the original packaging and please call or email for instructions. Claims an order has “spoiled” in FED EX or UPS transit will be refunded ONLY when the package is returned. Pork Roll and Sabrett Hot Dogs are pre-cooked and cured, made and shipped since 1856. YOU MUST return the item if you claim it is “bad.” We no longer make exceptions as we test returns. Simply close the package return it to the address on the website or label.
- Many pork roll orders are shipped the same or next shipping day. FEDEX may be used at our discretion. You MUST leave a note for the driver of both US Postal Service and FEDEX to leave your package.
- You will receive an email with your USPS delivery confirmation, UPS, or Fed Ex tracking number, you MUST notify us within three days if it has not arrived, and you can always email [email protected] with any questions before or after you receive your package.
- Thank you for shopping with jerseyporkroll.com!