- 2 cups cubed cooked Taylor ham
- Chopped green onions
- Cooked sliced or hash brown potatoes
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded American Cheese for a milder taste
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar for stronger flavor
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 cups milk
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- chili powder (0ptional)
Spread each tortilla with softened cheese or a layer of American sliced up close to the edge
Add ham and onions down the center of each tortilla and add about 2-3 tablespoons cooked hash browns.
Roll up and place seam side down in greased baking pan.
Add the flour, cream or milk, eggs and salt if until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Take out of refrigerator to let stand for a half hour. Pre-heat oven to 375.
Cover the pan and bake 25 minutes.
Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
Cover with shredded cheddar cheese, bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts.