Skip to content
Grilled Cheese & Pork RollKate2012-06-17T21:42:52+00:00
- 2 slices of cooked Pork Roll – (lightly fried)
- 2 Slices of your favorite bread
- 2 Slices or 4 oz cheddar cheese – shredded
- Sliced Tomato – preferably a Jersey Tomato!
- Margarine or non-stick spray
- 1 thin slice of Onion if desired.
- Melt margarine or spray frying pan with non-stick oil for frying.
- Place in layers:
Taylor Ham or other Pork Roll
Brown on one side, flip and brown other site until cheese is completely melted.
*Recipes are intended for personal use and may
not duplicated on other websites.
Copyright 2006 – submitted by B. Kelly -S. Plainfield, NJ
NJPorkRoll.com – Jerseyporkroll.com July 2006
WE SHIP ON MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST ONE BUSINESS DAY FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE SHIPPED OUT. Dismiss