We appreciate your business and want you to be a satisfied customer.
Please print this page for reference
IMPORTANT – Check your receipt carefully. If you have made an error in the address you must email immediately. We often ship within minutes of receiving an order and once it leaves here it cannot be corrected.
If you do not receive an email immediately, please verify by calling toll-free, 1-866-4NJ-PORK or emailing Kate@jerseyporkroll.com to make sure your order was received and to know when to expect your delivery.
* The most important thing to us is that you are happy with your order. Please call or email if you have any questions at any time!
* We are responsible until delivery, you are responsible for the package from the time your package is scanned as delivered. We are not responsible for packages you do not pick up at your post office on delivery day, or mail delivered to cluster boxes. We cannot possibly know what the delivery location is like, you MUST leave a note for the driver or mail carrier regardless of which shipping service is used, Fed Ex or the US Postal Service.
* Refunds will no longer be issued until the product is returned. Save the original packaging and please call or email for instructions. Claims an order has “spoiled” in transit will be refunded ONLY when the package is returned. We no longer make exceptions. Simply close the package and call for return instructions. You will not have to drop it off, we arrange for pick-up.
* We are not responsible for stolen packages. All United States Postal Service complaints of theft are investigated by the US Postal Service and your local police.
* Undelivered Packages:
Once a delivery attempt has been made it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the package is picked up or re-delivered quickly.
* Most pork roll orders are shipped the same or next day. There is no shipping on Friday because the USPS doesn’t deliver on Sunday; your order would sit in your local post office till Monday. At times you may order USPS service and we upgrade it to Fed Ex at our discretion. You should leave a note for the driver of both USPS and Fed Ex to leave your package.
* You will receive an email with your USPS delivery confirmation or Fed Ex tracking number, you MUST notify us within three days if it has not arrived, and you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions before or after you receive your package.
* Thank you for shopping with jerseyporkroll.com!