- 2 slices of cooked Pork Roll – (lightly fried)
- 2 Slices of Italian Bread
- 4 oz Mozzarella – shredded or
- 4 oz Provolone – shredded
- Sliced Tomato – preferably a Jersey Tomato!
- 3 tablespoons of Tomato Sauce can be substituted
- Sprinkle of Italian spice mix or garlic, basil, and oregano
- Spread warm margarine on one side of each slice of bread
- Place above ingredients in layersBrown on one side, flip and brown other site until cheese is completely melted. Press lightly with a spatula while cooking.
- Try this recipe as an open faced sandwich with olives, onions, or any other pizza topping.